Bitcamp helps children and teenagers build their own Apps and Games.
Students learn best when they are building real things. In all of our courses we are working towards building a project. From establishing a brand, through idea for the app or game, design, coding and testing, to publishing and getting users. None of our courses presume any prior coding experience and most of our students have never programmed before. However, every single student has their own App or Game by the end of the course.
We are growing quite fast, and so we are looking for new teachers who can teach Web & Game Development
- You should love to work with kids. The vast majority of our students are aged 8 - 17.
- You should have a passion for teaching and for learning.
- You will be required to teach both web and game development courses, so you should have an interest in both.
- You should speak fluent English. Candidates who also speak fluent Norwegian will be prioritised.
- Competitive terms.
- Flexible work schedule. You can have a full-time job and do this on the side.
- Get real valuable work experience in an early stage startup.